Many have sold their right to be happy to others by:
* Expecting too much from people (this keeps them in perpetual hurts & disappointments)
* Unforgiving/Keeping malice (this keeps them in bitterness)
* Expecting returns or rewards from those they have been really good/kind to
* Waiting for/allowing others to take the lead in doing something that they themselves could initiate such as saying “Good morning”, “How are you”, “…”; (this may be a sign of pride)
* Expecting that another human should make them happy for the rest of their lives: No human can do that! (Wives/husbands, take note)
Why on earth will a person hand over the keys to his or her own happiness to someone else? Nothing but sheer ignorance!
Once the truth is known and understood, the shackles and hold of ignorance and folly is broken!
Take responsibility for your happiness or else, you would live a larger part of your life if not the whole of it in sadness and regrets, (trust me that ain’t fun).
Life is too short for experiment and too fragile to have to learn every single lesson by experience!
Live your life on purpose. Don’t just drift-by like a rubber bag in the wind. Your life is precious and most valuable.
Wake up! Stop wallowing in defeat and self-pity! Make up your mind to begin living as you ought to…
It’s YOUR LIFE: It’s YOUR HAPPINESS…
Things will only take a better turn for you when YOU DECIDE.
Your happiness is YOUR CHOICE, not theirs.
You may not be in a position to control what others do to you or how they relate with you but you can very well choose not to be adversely affected by whatever negative vibes that comes.
choose who and what you listen to and spend time with; choose to be proactive rather than reactive; decide to be happy no matter what; understand that you also do not need the whole world on your side to succeed;… once you decide, the winner in you is ready to emerge!
* Are you married or engaged to be married in some weeks time? A copy of the book: SEX FROM SCRIPTURES for Couples will be of great help to you…